EE Community

Visitor
zobo

live chat

is there such a thing as ee live chat? i need to speak to an advisior but don't have access to a phone at the moment!

Please use plain text.
Ace Contributor
jmitchel

Re: live chat

Only if you are a 4GEE customer.  The live chat is available by clicking a link once you log into your online 4GEE account.

Please use plain text.
Visitor
frankie_foyle

hi i need some help i bought a voucher with 20 pound on it and i cant top it up for some reason its 16 digits and it wont work 

Please use plain text.
shmapaul

whats going on? its more than 6 hours, no signal. i cant talk This is the only contact. i do not know what i will do in case of emergency. who will pay for this inconvenience. EE has to pay for this huge problem.
Please use plain text.
Investigator
patmustard

Yeah. They'll credit you for six hours of lost service. Which is all you're entitled to. What is it with people on here. Credit junkies. It says in the terms and conditions of any network that they will cover a loss of service for what they fail to provide. Not any other outside financial losses that may have been incurred as you lost service. From time to time, large mobile phone networks have technological server breakdown and resultant outages. It happens. Deal with and get over it.

Please use plain text.
Brilliant Contributor
Chester

Random

Please use plain text.
Visitor
Hajra

I've just deleted an album from my gallery on my samsung galaxy s3, is there any way to restore these back? (I am an ee customer)
Please use plain text.
Community Hero
brendonx

Not unless you backed up you phone.
Brendon
Samsung Galaxy S4 (Running Android 4.4.2 KitKat) & Note 3 (Running Android 4.4.2 KitKat) on 4GEE Extra
Please note: I am just a customer like YOU!
Please use plain text.
Established Contributor
Jamies144

I can not find the chat
Jamie I am a customer with iPhone 5 on 4gee extra plan
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ashleyjonesuk91

i do agree some time not alway up on 4g account maybe EE need looking into this make sure it be on all the time, i know vodafone live chat alway work 

Please use plain text.