EE Community

Visitor
zobo
Accepted Solution

live chat

is there such a thing as ee live chat? i need to speak to an advisior but don't have access to a phone at the moment!

jmitchel

Re: live chat

Only if you are a 4GEE customer.  The live chat is available by clicking a link once you log into your online 4GEE account.

Community stars programme
Visitor
Hajra

I've just deleted an album from my gallery on my samsung galaxy s3, is there any way to restore these back? (I am an ee customer)
brendonx
Topics: 120
Kudos: 1,850
Solutions: 1,193

Not unless you backed up you phone.
Brendon

EE Contact Details...

150 from EE Mobile
07953 966250 from any other phone

If you think I helped please take time to press the button below
Established Contributor
Jamies144

I can not find the chat
Jamie I am a customer with iPhone 5 on 4gee extra plan
Contributor
ashleyjonesuk91

i do agree some time not alway up on 4g account maybe EE need looking into this make sure it be on all the time, i know vodafone live chat alway work 

Star Contributor
winston

Both O2 and Vodafone has 24/7 live chat support. EE's only available til 8PM I think.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
P.S. I don't work for EE
Visitor
frankie_foyle

hi i need some help i bought a voucher with 20 pound on it and i cant top it up for some reason its 16 digits and it wont work 

jmitchel

[ Edited ]

Both O2's and Vodafone's are out-sourced though (as are both their customer service email systems).  Well actually come to think of it, pretty much all of O2 and Vodafone is out-sourced now anyway!!

Community stars programme
Star Contributor
winston

I've used both O2 and Vodafone's, they're pretty good. You can negotiate your tariff prices with online chat advisor too.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
P.S. I don't work for EE
Community Manager
Ed_H

Hi Zobo,

I wrote a quick guide on how to access live chat support here.

Community Manager
Ed_H

Hi Zobo,

I wrote a quick guide on how to access live chat support here.

connor_bolland7

i can i have help topping up it saying i need to enter a 12 diget number on my ee network i currently have 16 diget voucher number 

Customer service advisor
Rory_F

Hi connor_bolland7

If you're having problems getting a top-up to work and the issue is still ongoing I'd like to help.

I've sent you a PM, can you please reply to this directly and we'll go from there?

Best regards,

Rory

Community guidelines Community stars programmeMeet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
JadeR675

my phone keeps saying "searching..." I've had no service for a full day, I've tried turning it off using the home button and the sleep button, I've took the SIM card out, reset all and network settings. What do I do now?
Customer service advisor
Barry_C

Hiya Jade

Do you know if any other EE customers are having similar issue as you? if so than it could be there is some maintenance work being carried out in the area. If it's not the network, another test we would suggest would be to test another SIM card in your phone and/or your SIM card in another handset. If you can give any of these a shot then send me a private message with some details of what you've tried along with your number and post code where you're experiencing this.

Thanks in advance

Barry

Community guidelines Community stars programmeMeet the EE Community teamHow to use the community

Established Contributor
Jamies144

Visitor
Simo242

Hello
Is anyone actually here to help because my sim is not working in my phone as it has been a swap sim how do I get it working
Thanks
Simon
Customer service advisor
Sorcha

Hi Simo242,

If you have not been able to get the new SIM activated, drop us a private message and we can help. We would need your mobile number and full name and we can activate it after some security questions.

Thanks

Sorcha

calvin-ajudua

hello i just got a contract
and i want to know how long it would take for my new sim to active