EE Community

Steve4547
Accepted Solution

Number change

Hi hope someone can help. I was due for an upgrade just before Xmas and shopped about and found a good deal, or what I thought was a good upgrade deal but turned out I had managed to start a new contract. My current contract ends the 8th march but I want to keep this number when contract ends and put it on my other orange contract. Is that possible please
Please use plain text.
Inyourbox
Kudos: 124
Solutions: 134

Re: Number change

[ Edited ]

Yes this is possible. You have two options to do this.

Option 1:

If you contact the upgrades and retentions department on 150 and ask for your account to be terminated and for your number to be moved to Orange Pay As You Go. Once this request has been done, you will receive a SIM card with 3 working days.

Once you receive your SIM card, contact Orange customer services on 150 and ask for your number to be moved from Pay As You Go to Pay Monthly, this will be done with 24 hours.

Option 2:

If you go into a EE Retail Store or a store that sells SIM cards for 99p for example Tesco, contact the upgrades and retentions department on 150 and ask for your account to be terminated and for your number to be moved to Pay As You Go. If you inform them you have a NEW unused SIM card, they can move the number to the Pay As You Go SIM card you just brought within 24 hours.

Once this has been done, you then contact Orange customer services on 150 and ask for your number to be moved from Pay As You Go to Pay Monthly, this will be done within 24 hours.

Please note: Moving a number from either Pay As You Go or Pay Monthly can take up to 24 hours to process and complete.

Please use plain text.