Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Never use EE again

I've been out of contract for a while so decided to upgraded, had the phone for 5 days, never inserted the SIM, the WIFI on it is awfull, when I asked if I could return the phone and go back onto what I was paying EE informed me that because it was b...

ottosump by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Bill

Hi. Can you please tell me why my bill has increased in the last 2 months when I haven’t gone outside of my allowance? 

MattHowe by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Why I left EE and joined SMARTY

I wanted to come on here and say that I have been a customer for as long as I can remember t mobile and orange. This year my contract ended after being spiked an additional £7 . I was now paying £57 for a two year old handset which would not decrease...

Sma2508 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful

My last bill

Why can't I see my last bill the last I saw of it it was £33:00 odds today's bill was £77:00 odds and in this year alone you've charged me well over £40 what's going ? I want the complaints department info

MoonMan50 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Billing

I had an account for bt with ee as the mobile provider but my bt broadband has gone off. My ee contact was terminated due to to technical issues. Can you confirm this and get it so bt know I'm no longer with ee please as something is interfering with...

Dalep30 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Account owner

Hi.    I am the account holder yet when I’m on the app it’s saying I don’t have access to change or view bills as I’m not the account holder.  Can you find out why? 

Resolved! My recent bill

Dear Sir/madam  I contacted EE customer service back in mid-April to give 1 month notice to end my contract. I was told that my final bill would be the end of April amounting at £65. However, you have also taken an additional £65 on the 23rd of May a...

Ftahriri by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful