Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Complain

Dear [EE Company], I am writing to bring to your attention an issue with my recent bill. As per our agreement, I agreed to pay £74.10 monthly for my mobile phone service. However, I have noticed that you have charged me £84.77 instead. I would apprec...

how much cost price and course months

Hi good afternoon.. I'm deaf and my name xxxxxx xxxxxxx....and so I want know about that for upload get new phone name samsung 21F how much cost price and course months what have do?.  Let me know  [Mod edit: Please do not post personal information o...

Tony491 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade

I’m looking to upgrade my phone early..contract due to run out in august but wondering if a early upgrade fee would apply and if so how much? 

Bondy5 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 4 Helpful

How do I officially complain and report ee

does anyone have a real email address or where I can officially complain and report ee for false advertising.   I purchased a contract on the offer of a free £300 gift card, this was last November and they have still yet to send me a gift card.  I ha...

Changing adress

Hi ,i ve moved to.another adress ,can i change routher therre ,my old adress is xxxxxxx  xxxxxx xxx xxx and new adress is xxxxxxx xx xxxxxxx xxxxx. [Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

first bill

just got my first phone with EE so it has my monthly charges which is ok but then says £50 added from last bill but i dont have a last bill this is my first bill  

Resolved! Order declined

Hii try to make a online phone contract but was declined but u take my upfront payment. Why you not return back the money after declining the contract and you keeping it for couple of days.