Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Misleading and tricky costumers

Hi I  was staying 8 years ee. And I am regular costumer. I buy every mont  90 pound.   Last month my bill is going up I was made shopping I contact ee. I woman she deal me then we agree my higher bill was 45.  Then  she tall me my monthly bill will b...

Resolved! Bill

I want to change my billing date 

Jp139 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Daughter to take on her phone

I currently have x2 phones on my account, one is for my daughter but she is of an age now (and employed) whereby she can have her own account - how do we separate the account and she can retain her number?  Her Sim contract expires in August 2023 . c...

trade in phone

afternoon EE.....received an e-mail from you today ......'Hi DAVID,By now you will have already received several reminder SMS's to send back your trade in device.This is a final reminder to send back your Apple iPhone SE 2022 256GB by June 17, 2023, ...

Options to cancel my contract

Hi,I have been an EE customer since 2021. I took out a new phone contract on 13/02/2023. It will run for two years but due to a mid-contract price increase, I am very disappointed and looking at what options I have to end the contract earlier. Please...