Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Withdraw

How do I withdraw the money I've paid of paid twice?

Sg1996 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Resolved! Phone bill

HiMy phone was suspended because of my outstanding balance.  I just paid it now, and its still not working. Pls advice.

Resolved! Renewal

My contract is up for renewal what are the best deals for upgrading and getting an additional SIM card for my daughter to use in my old phone? Also my broadband is up too so are there any family pa Kate’s to save some money?

2.29 per day roaming charge

Why am I suddenly being charged this £2.29 daily rate?I had a roaming pass last summer while I was in the USA and have confirmation that this was removed from my account. I have no need for roaming until I go on holiday again. How do I get this remov...

Resolved! Account

Why is my account in credit. ?and it says my bill has been payed

High bill

My bill seems very high this month and I cannot work out why 

Ct41 by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Pay monthly sim upgrade abroad

I am due to go to the states for 5 weeks. My sim is due for upgrade/renewal whilst I am there. Can this be done whilst I am out of the UK. I am trying to avoid early upgrade fees if possible.  

AMCF-JDFJ by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Payment

Hi can you please confirm that my monthly payment has come out as I reached an email saying it hadn’t a few days ago but it wasn’t due to be paid till about the 6th July, I think it was a scam email, can you check this please

Resolved! Unknown number on bill

I wish to query a number on our bill. The number xxxxxxxxxxx is not recognised by my wife or myself [Mod edit: Please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]