Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Regarding my samsung glaxy watch 5

Hi...EE i apologize  for paying my pending bill I had to come to India all of a sudden my father's health is very bad as soon as I come back to London I will come and pay the phone bill....and we have flood here that's why I am stuck here

Resolved! Historic Invoices

HiI'm trying to find historic invoices (over 24 months old) for our company account however on the billing page I can only see invoices back to March 2022.Please can you confirm how to access these historic invoice?Thanks!

Resolved! Plusnet is closing

Just inserted my new EE SIM. £6 month deal as plus net suggested as they are closing soon. Set up the EE app and sent PAC code to keep old number...however on the billing it says I owe £56!!!!! Not even made a call yet **bleep**! Any ideas greatly ap...

Resolved! Sim only

Hi my auntie has got a sim only but we need to cancel it because she has gone in a care home and she has got dementia  how do we go about it . I do have power of attorney  

Resolved! Cancelling my account

Hi,I have three months remaining on my account. I would like to pay these 3 months and close the account, how would I go about this. (Preferably without calling as I find the whole call centre process really frustrating!!) ThanksDavid