Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

New Joiner

I I only joined EE on Wednesday from Plusnet and was surprised to see an additional outstanding bill from last month of £50 added to my account. No mention that this was going to happen very disappointed with EE and am not sure that I really want to ...

MJC030 by Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 17 Helpful

Resolved! Phone bill

Hi there I was just wondering if you can take my phone bill money out on the 13th because that when I get payed        Thank you 

Upfront cost refund

I recently ordered a phone contract, last week. On the website, got a email telling me I need to ring up and check some details-I did. And was accepted over the phone, sorted out all the details and the guy I spoke to said my upfront cost (£50) paid ...

Resolved! New contract and phone

I’ve just received the welcome letter this morning and it says my contract started 10 days before I got my phone, which was also today. Not happy to be paying for usage I’ve not had. Also, I didn’t realise that I was getting a 64gb phone. If I had, I...

33-06 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Contract has ended

My contract ended on the 2nd July 2023 I have transferred to another provider and tried to ring EE to cancel. Spent most of the day trying to ring EE but constantly being told we are very busy. I think I will ring my bank and cancel the direct debit....

Loop28 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Re: Contract ended but still being charged!

Yes it’s an absolute ripoff. My mother was with them and they just used her because she did not know about this. O2 don’t do this, they just start charging you for a sim only after your contract finishes. Which is the decent thing to do.   

Alsha by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Withdraw

How do I withdraw the money I've paid of paid twice?

Sg1996 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful