Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Payment

Hi, I have recently left EE. but for the past two months, I’ve had payments taken out of my account. This month I had one taken out on the 3rd for roughly £13 and then again today (13th) for £17. Please can you explain why? Thanks 

Resolved! Moving from PAYG To PAYM

Hi everyone,Just need some advice on how to proceed, as i am abroad and my friend is abroad too (continue reading), we cannot call ee as the rates are exorbitant, so i would love for this to be able to be sorted online.i have a payg sim with a payg a...

Harabe by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Change Contract

I'm mid contract and signed up for a deal which offers way too much data that I will never get close to using. I want to stay with EE but also hoping there are some options to downgrade the plan that helps loyal customers such as me who are stuck mid...

Over charged

My phone contract ended in July 2021, however I have still been charged the full amount for the hand set and Data since then. Customer service team are absolutely useless, basically telling me it’s my fault for not getting in touch and the money I ha...