Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! bill

how do i view my bill online? as for some reason this month was £175

Resolved! Billing

I went to pay for my phone bill on Monday and it come up with an error so I tryed again and then took more money off me and now I am down by 200 can’t even afford to pay my other bills

Resolved! Billing and contract

I was at the store yesterday for a Sim only contract however I’m no more interested as I prefer a pay as you go.Can some guide me as to what to do please

Evepee12 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Owe money?

I had bad service so phoned three times. The service never got better but but my DD kept going up. 22 to £45I for internet that never worked.  So after another phone call I cancelled my DD. 6 months later I find they have been billing me at an addres...

No mobile internet I'm cancelling.

3 weeks of talk's with ee shop 3 times phone 4 times. We mobile internet has issue at my work place and only my workplace.Three other colleagues on ee have the same problem and have raised complaints. Ee have admitted they can't fix this. Fyi giff ga...

Markybhoy75 by Established Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! 0903 number

Alert everyone I have been charged £53 for making a call to an 0903 fake number 19/11i did NOT make that call but somehow they had my mobile number they did not call me ???EE can’t reimburse as they say I rang it I am 72 and only call my family I don...

SandraAIG by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Failing credit check

Hi,I was informed I failed the credit check but my credit score is in 800s+ and when I ask why I failed they said oh we can't say it's under data protection act. So I was wondering how can you fail a credit check if my score 800+ and I pay all my bil...

Jon1310 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful