Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Contract and signal

Hi I'm astounded that ee can put my contract up by 7 pounds a month more than what I agreed initially but the service has become worse than ever,my signal is terrible at the moment and I've been here since the days of orange  

gfunk34 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Upfront payment refund

Returned a new phone ordered by mistake, it was delivered back to the returns warehouse over a week ago.how long should it take to receive upfront payment refund?

Robert079 by Skilled Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Refund

Hi there I spoke to someone on the EE chat the other day about an issue with my new plan and my account and me paying too much. But then during that chat I was told that I am going to be refunded £761 pounds I think it was ? This was going to be in m...

Resolved! Partner separation

Hello,Split up from my partner years ago, we had one account with both numbers under my name. He no longer lives locally, and We have no contact with one another.I wish to separate the numbers so that I only pay for mine and not his and he can pay fo...

Resolved! Billing

Hi I have just paid my bill but it still not allowing me to call anybody 

Rakeeb by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Removing multi line discount

Hi i have received an email offering the samsung galaxy z flip 5 over 36 months with a trade in discount for my current z flip 3, upon check out it says it cant apply the trade in due to my existing multi line discount.As the trade in would remove £2...