Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Anytime Upgrade to a SIM only plan

Hi all,Quick question. I have a plan that supports anytime upgrades. I'm really tempted by the Nothing Phone 2 (which I'd have to buy outright).Can anytime upgrade my current plan to a SIM only plan? (e.g; send the phone in + pay the £100 fee, then i...

Unauthorised new contract

On Monday 21st August I asked for PAC code with a view to moving from EE to another company who were offering a more competitive SIM only deal. I was contacted shortly after by a member of the Loyalty Team, who wanted to know if there was anything he...

oj108 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! How much is my Bill?

I need to see my bill for 27th August as it is due to be paid on 4th September. Since the new app has been installed I cannot check my Bill. If this isn’t rectified soon I will leave EE as I cannot take the stress of not knowing how much is going to ...

Rosie012 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Merging two SIMO accounts

Hi everyone,  I want to merge two accounts (one mine and the other a family member) to take advantage of the multi-line discount EE were offering. Currently, they both have separate EE accounts. Is it possible? Thanks

Account Suspension

Hello,I had an EE contract that I could cancel anytime. Before leaving the UK I tried to call EE several times but due to very busy lines I did not manage to speak to them and cancel my contract.However, the day that I left, my account was suspended....

Paula271 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Cannot block outgoing premium numbers

There's no option in the EE app or on the self service website to block outgoing calls to premium rate numbers.How is it possible for me to block outgoing calls to premium rate 09 numbers?

Retty1 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful