Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

New phone contract not showing in my EE

Hi, so I have been buying subscription packs with EE for the last couple years and decided to get a new phone on contract in January. Even though I’ve been paying my new contract payments it’s not showing on my EE account and I need to buy subscripti...

Upgraded Sim before end of contract

I’ve recently upgraded from my 24 month phone contract to a sim only contract, however my phone contract still has 30ish days left on it and I’ve just received my new sim. I have not activated it yet so how does the billing situation work? Will i get...

Resolved! Lost my phone

I've lost my phone does that mean I'll be charged on the next bill, plus I need a new phone could I ask you for this with sim 

Reopen account with old number

Hi,I relocated to Canada from UK last August (just over a year ago) and I need to reactivate my old sim and number so that I can access my mortgage account and communicate with my advisor. It was a contract sim so my account is now showing as closed ...

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi I was wondering if you could help with with an upgrade and tell me some of the best deals?? I’m hoping to get the pro/pro max in either the 13 or 14 

Ellie808 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

standard upgrade

I am on 24 month phone contact, if I  standard upgrade to sim only contact , do I need send the old phone back to EE ? and do I need pay fee if I standard upgrade from phone contact to sim only contact ? 

chg1282002 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful