Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

• 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Friends and family discount

Hello, I've recently been given a friend's and family discount.The code expires in the next few days and I've been holding out for the new phones to arrive on the market. Would I be able to apply for a SIM only contract until the new phones arrive an...

Kingy17 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

We are refreshing our mobile Tariffs

We're refreshing our pay monthly plans (No Frills, Essentials, All Rounder and Full Works) and offering better value across mobile, SIM only and connected devices.   Our range of data allowances includes:   2GB 5GB 25GB 125GB Unlimited Da...

Tarriff refresh.png Tarriff refresh.png
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Bill

How come I'm getting text from ee saying I'm in arrears when I have a direct debit set up for you to take the money!!

BEA1956 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

unauthorised extra charges

Hi, we have just discovered that one of our phone numbers has had over £6000 of 'extra charges' being taken via a 3rd party, (Microsoft/Sony) over a 2.5 year period. The amounts all differ from £6.99 to £257.00. The phone number was sent a text to sa...

Resolved! Unable to find my bills in Bills and Payments

Selecting Bills and Payments doesn’t seem to offer any option to view my bills. Just shows a graphic (circle) of data used. Any ideas where bill is. I’ve checked settings to confirm I am bill payer and user so that is ok.