Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Cancel Sim Only

I have requested for my Sim Only Plan to be cancelled and for the line to be disconnected on a specific day many times and EE told me this was happening but clearly not as the line is still connected on the disconnection day and the plan is still sho...

JuliaBa by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Unable to upgrade second phone on account

Hi, I have been trying and failing to upgrade the second number associated with my account. I have recently successfully upgraded the primary number associated with my account. Now, when trying to upgrade the secondary number (which has been eligable...

Screenshot 2023-09-07 11.41.14 AM.png Screenshot 2023-09-07 11.40.17 AM.png
PMurphy by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancelled order but still received my items.

I ordered 2 items a from EE and cancelled them the next day on phone as I didn’t have a form of ID. Ee woman stated that the contract is cancelled, I then get a text from DPD an hour after stating ‘we are expecting you’re parcel from ee’i then called...

Sywmz by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Set up plan with collections but lost service

Hello, I set up a payment arrangement with collections a couple days ago in order to start getting my debts paid off, I paid £10 towards this but agreed to pay £61 a month for half debt and half phone contract after the lowered my data so I could pay...

Resolved! Info

If I make a payment for future bills an credits my account will it be taken for my next bill 

Phil2108 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful