Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Contract Expiry

I have just moved to Canada and my contract is up in about a week. I have switched to a Canadian provider and no longer need my UK phone number. Is it as simple as letting the remaining time of my contract conclude or must I cancel or inform EE to en...

Airtime Rewards

I have redeemed airtime rewards for by EE bill but it’s not reflected in the bill. I have a message as below:The Airtime Rewards site does advise the below for redeeming your rewards.If you're on an EE business account, please drop us an email at sup...

12vedams by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Moved to sim only contract but my bill seemed wrong

Hi, I moved to a sun only contract on the 24th August 2023, however on the 1st September I was billed the amount of my old phone contract. I just want to check as to why that is? I also don’t want this to happen again for October. I have tried callin...

Imogeny by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What is going on with EE?

Over the last few months I've had to complain numerous times about network outages in and around the Oban area where I live, and I've had to be quite blunt (but not abusive) at times to get responses.I had indicated on Twitter (or X)  that I'd had en...

DaveP1963 by Established Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful