Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Remove a family member’s mobile from my account

How do I go about removing my son’s mobile from my contract.  He is now working and earning his own income. While he is grateful for the past three years help in this regard, he has told me to remove his mobile from my contract because he now has his...

Deogo by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade

Was wondering if anyone has the same problem?I done my anytime upgrade on Friday the 15/09/23 and it took my £100 but when trying to check my bills and account it showed it never went through contacted the team 3times from then got through once and t...

LeeM101 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Upfront payment

Please could someone advise me to whether I can voluntarily increase upfront payment on an upgrade , maybe to £500 ? Against a iPhone 15 pro monthly contract ? cheers 

SCT by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Billing date

Would like to change to EE from Lebara, brought a SIM only monthly plan online and SIM card was dispatch on 12 Sept 2023. I would like to port in my current phone number to EE at the end of September.  Pop my new EE SIM today (22 Sept 2023) and login...

MingL by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Switching items

Evening all,I have an iPad that is all paid up that I still pay for even though it never now gets used. How do I go about ending the “contract” so I can utilise the money for another item? Is it possible to upgrade an iPad to a phone? Or do I need to...

BlueBoab by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Insurance

Made claim for lost phone yesterday was told that it’s been sent to back office team they would be in touch I asked what’s the time scale was told as soon as possible this is my first time claiming and it was a straight forward claim called up today ...

Khan1993 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful