Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Re: Really bad service

I've only been with EE 6 weeks and already I've spent hours trying to get them to correct mistakes. Big mistake joining EE

Kimbo66 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Friends & Family discount with flex play

Hello EE team,I am just upgrading online to an iPhone 15 pro max. I've currently got a 30% friends and family discount addon applied which I've had for the past couple of years.Online it is only showing as the 30% discount being applied to the airtim...

Resolved! Inquiry about SIM card

Hi, I accidentally ordered two SIM cards. If I activate one of them after I receive both, will the fee be paid monthly only with the activated USIM? Both are 24-month contracts (Order number: xxxxxxxxxxx) [Mod edit: Please do not post order numbers o...

Hyunseo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Bills

For the last 2 weeks I have not been able to view my bills on the App.Contacted EE yesterday by ‘CHAT’ and was told they are updating it. Not good enough! 2 weeks of trying to see my latest statement. What is going on?

JD671 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade Anytime odd of having fee removed

Now I understand it'll be best to talk to someone on the phone or in-store but thought I'd ask here.I'm currently on an Upgrade Anytime contract and about to hit 1yr into it where I can trade my current phone for a new one with the same or higher pri...

PaintOfCoat by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Number Porting to PAYG/SIM Only

After 6 or more years of EE I am delighted to be cancelling my contract soon. However, I want to be able to port my number to a new SIM.After having my monthly bill raised by over 50% with EE in 18months I think I will stick with SIM Only (wrote PAYG...

Resolved! Sim deals

Hi I have found a sim only deal, 24 months unlimited data and calls around 11 pound per month, says was 30 pounds, says half price for 6 months. Does that mean it’s 11 for 6 months then goes up to 30 again or is it half of the 11 pound for 6 months I...

Jenh1982 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful