Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi, I'd like to move to a similar only contract now that I'm.out of my fixed contract period but calling to do this is difficult as there's always a long queue. Any other way to do it other than going in store?

Eavale by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

WR118NA

hello, I want a phone with a plan, I have a BT home internet and an EE phone number. I also want to do my online home network to find out why I am paying so much money

Resolved! Downgrade

Hi,I'm eligible for an upgrade, but I want to downgrade.There's no chat or phone number to contact EE, and I'm unsure how to do it.I can choose a SIM-only plan, but I'm scared it will add an extra SIM to my current monthly contract. Is it best to can...

salmoliv by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Cost of moving to EE

With Plusnet moving out of providing mobile services we opted for their suggestion of the EE option. Filled all the forms answered some weird question s and received new sim on Saturday 7/10. Rang EE to enquired to when to use then from, I was told i...

BobL-B by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful