Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Billing

I want to close phone number XXXXX XXXXXX how much will it cost me? [Mod Edit: Removed phone number from public view]

EE need to get better

I made a phone call on 21/09/2023 for assistance from 150. I was told he'd call me back at 4pm guess what? Didn't happen! And I still have the same issues and my bill just came through I'm not paying that until someone has the decency to look into th...

Emmz1992 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Charge query

Hello Phone number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Post code xxxxxxxxxx Can you please tell me what the recent charge that you made from me of £4.85 was for? I have already paid you £30.44 in October which is my normal monthly charge. Please advise Regards David [Mo...

Porzcoz by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Tmobile UK Lifetime Friends and Family Discount

I was working in Technical Support at T-Mobile (later EE etc) from 2008 till 2010. As a result I had received an employee discount of 50% for life in 2008 when I made my first pay monthly contract with T-Mobile. That was later changed to a 40% and th...

Unauthorised charges

Just got my monthly phone bill and found that I have been charged £25 for a roam abroad pass. I didn’t add this and as I haven’t been abroad recently I don’t know how this has been added. I have removed it from my account but I’m not happy that I hav...

Bramble91 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful