Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Super High EE Device (iPhone) Costs?

Can anyone explain this please? Is it common for EE to not offer good deals to existing customers once their contracts end? And is it intentional to mark up the price of older iPhones despite newer models being released?So for context, I was with EE ...

Disappointed and feel ripped off

Loyal customer to EE or T-Mobile as it was when I started using there service that was back in 1992. I get a text message telling me the sim only plans are changing no problem. I call customer services nice lady but tells me the loyalty discount I ge...

Contract Upgrage

Hi im wondering if anyone knows if my Double Data through BT on my current SIM will carry over if I upgrade the contract on it. Im looking to go from 100GB to 200GB. Thanks 

Caifly by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem with updating my billing address

Hello everyone, my name is Chris. I seem be having a problem updating my billing address. As part of the security each time i try to update my address a code is sent by “text” to my phone. But once i exit the screen to get the code, I can’t get back ...

Call centre waiting times for help?!

I’m unable to get through, I’ve waited over an hour twice after calling twice and had to give up and dump the calls as I actually have other stuff to do believe it or not!. I can’t waste anymore hours of my life trying to get some help with my Apple ...

JayEss by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can EE access my old number

Please move this to the correct section if I am in the wrong one. Thank you I ended my contract with EE when it came to and end at the beginning of this year, but on an account i needed access to which has security, it sends a security code to my EE ...

Ignition by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Billing

I’ve got 2 contracts on my ee app and I don’t use one but I’m getting charged for it does anyone know how I can cancel it 

Sponge23 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Issue

Dear EE Phones Team, I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention an issue with my phone contract that I recently signed, which promised a 20GB data allowance upon getting a broadband connection. However, upon receiving ...

Nawaf77 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

change of EE contract and wrong data allowance

Hi All, I changed my 2 year phone and data contract yesterday from 10Gb limit to unlimited data on a SIM only deal as part of a wider bundle . Today my account still shows as limited data usage on my iPhone=, which everything else has been updated . ...

CDGorton by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful