Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Cap

I'm new to EE (switched from Plusnet) I've received a message that says : Hi from EE. As you have a Spend Cap, we've now barred some chargeable services. To increase it, you can use the EE app or reply with SPEND CAP. Thanks.What does that mean ? 

Jooolz by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! CHANGES TO DIRECT

Dear Customer Services, With reference to the above subject matter, I am hereby writing to inform you that my date for payment from my employer have changed to the last day of the month, so I would really appreciate if you can change my direct debit ...

Troy70 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unexpected charge

Still cannot understand how a company big as EE have charged me £495 because they failed to send me phone in the time frame they promised?? According to the advisor i had to ring a third party company which i did and they had no idea what i was talki...

Imdad69 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE theft

EE placed another telephone line on my account without my authorization and still deducted amounts from my bank account.

Ariana7 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancelled watch

After upgrading two phones we wanted to cancel a watch that we do not use. In the shop we were informed to cancel the watch by ringing 150. This was done however ee stated that i still had to pay for a full months bill as it had already been produced...

Buzz1584 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful