Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Re: Welcome to new EE

I am currently on a plan of 50gb til 2025, but wondering if I could  get any downgrade plan or could I share it to my family member as I will be on maternity leave soon and won’t be going out that much for a year. I am bit tight in saving now.i would...

Devyjane by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account

I just want to go into my account why is it all forums this is horrendous  

L-S1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Been paying for an unknown number for months

Hi Jenn, I know this is a bit late from your original question, but I’ve had the same thing, I found out from EE there were 2 unknown landlines and an unknown mobile added to my account without my knowledge, EE have removed them but will not give me ...

Liz135 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Bye bye EE after 21 years!

I called up 150 to arrange a new handset/ contract on Saturday. After 30 mins was offered a deal worse than the one online! I can get a much better deal elsewhere (iPhone 15 pro 20% less over 2 years elsewhere).To top it off had a call today. It went...

Grabonzer by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Upfront cost of phone taken but credit check declined.

I have tried to get in touch with someone via phone but have had no luck.  (Order number XKO291060458.)on the 12th of march I tried to take out a new contract with your selves and paid a £100 upfront cost however the credit was declined. It has been ...

Carren by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Cap

I'm new to EE (switched from Plusnet) I've received a message that says : Hi from EE. As you have a Spend Cap, we've now barred some chargeable services. To increase it, you can use the EE app or reply with SPEND CAP. Thanks.What does that mean ? 

Jooolz by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful