Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

'Sorry, something's gone wrong'

I can log in to my business account but every time I try to view invoices (either via the app or the web) I get the 'Sorry, something's gone wrong message'. How do I resolve the technical issue and is there another way to (quickly) get my invoices fo...

IMG_7F259D40E133-1.jpeg
mccbi001 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! EU Roaming charges

I recently moved from Plusnet - sim only £10 per month as i don't use much data. Latest bill is showing a charge for EU roaming data that i was unaware was part of the deal! No way i'm going to need roaming data - don't even have valid passport!Can i...

KEN1960 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Store upgrade cancellation

Hi,I know there have been other topics around this, but I couldn’t find one that relates specifically to myself. I went into store and upgraded my phone. I was told on the day it was the best deal and wanted to go away to think about it but was persu...

Roxy155 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Recently left but still taken full amount

I have recently left at the end of my contract. I have been charged the full amount for the month. How do I get it back? I ported my number to my new provider. I had notified EE that i was going to leave. I thought I’d have got the refund by now. 

Text

Hi just wondering why I have not had a text with this month bill details ? My bill date is the 15th ? I have been getting these for years but not last two month last month I sent messaged then got the text but I would prefer just getting the text wit...

madeline50 by Valued Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Going from SIM to Contract time time length allowed

Hi,I am currently at the end of my 24 month contract and i am going to go SIM only for a while until i have a think what phone i want next.  I am going to go 12m SIM meanwhile but i can't remember what the time length that i had to stay with the 12m ...

Af19 by Valued Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful