Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

ABROAD

Hi,I moved back to Greece. I believe my contract ends on February. What should I do in order to have my phone unlocked to have a Greek phone number. Best,Eva

Evamisan by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Services from other companies

My recent bill has a charge of 15p for ‘Services to other companies’.I’ve searched on the reference number & telephone number given and this says it’s relating to: 02 Infracast (text).I have no idea what this is and did not send a text to anyone new ...

Shazedge by Investigator
  • 26 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Contracts

Please could everyone be aware that if your handset has been paid off then you will still be billed for the same amount even though you have asked for it to be changed to a sim only deal. I made the mistake of not checking my bank account and paid ov...

Judie1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Wrong contract cancelled

Good Morning,My son's SIM only contract came to an end yesterday, but it appears EE have cancelled my pay monthly contract by mistake. When I look at my account now it only shows his SIM. Also my phone is reporting no connection on my EE SIM. I am cu...

re discount on new contract - existing customer

Hi I am a social worker based in the local authority. I’ve completed a new contract today and was told that my long standing discount no longer applies. as a key worker, can you explain why this has been withdrawn? How can this be reestablished? 

Netflix still working without payment

I left ee a couple of months ago, I cancelled my Netflix perk and removed the £9 upgrade. Somehow Netflix is still active, I'm not being charged because I had no previous payment method apart from it being added onto my bill. How is my Netflix accoun...

Invoice

Hi I’ve not been receiving my invoices which I need for accountant? 

Lisar123 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Stolen phone

My phone was stolen about a week ago and it was not insured. I have received the SIM but I am not able to receive a replacement phone. Is it possible to start a contract for just a phone with no SIM?Thank you!

Sxraldn by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Viewing my Bill

For 2 months now following receipt of my usual monthly text message to indicate our bill is ready, I am unable to view the bill.  In early September following a call to EE customer service about 2 days later the bill was viewable.  During September I...