Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Switching From Contract to PAYG

Hello everyone, I need some advice.I'm currently on a 24 month contract and have only been on it since August, however I'm struggling to keep up with the payments so I want to switch to PAYG.How would I go about doing this? And if I switch then what ...

Spop by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! Re: Contact EE 24/7 UK

how can i report my lost phone 24/7?  there is no one that answers and i can’t find where to report it. please respond if you see this. thanks 

Discount

HelloI have an account with 2 numbers. I have a discount on my initial number. If i upgrade both numbers, will my discounts still be applied - I have £17.50 (before VAT) deducted.Thank you Suzanne

Suzannee by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: Billing

how much  is my bill and can you send me all of my account details

sexy by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bills

I paid my account, it was deducted £140 from my account but I did not receive the confirmation email or the SMS. And my internet hasn't come back yet

LukasP21 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful