Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Cannot access upgrade online

Hello,I am well overdue an upgrade but everytime I login and press the upgrade button nothing happens.  I click upgrade and nothing even comes up, it just reloads the same page over and over and over.  If I do it through the app it just goes in circl...

Jess8145 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Is Upgrade Anytime worth it?

I am 8 months into my iPhone 13 PM plan and my early upgrade is about £1K. If I sell my current phone, I can recoup a lot of the early upgrade cost, however, feels like I would have been better off on a Smart plan with Upgrade Anytime. From this page...

Account Mess

I am the account holder and bill payer with four mobile numbers on my account. Up until recently I have been able to log into my account and see all four numbers and manage them . Recently however something changed and whilst I could manage all the n...

jstern111 by Valued Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Direct debit date change

Hello,How many times can you change your direct debit date? My direct debit date is greyed out with this Sorry, you can't change your payment date. You've already changed it the maximum number of times.I want my allowance to be reset on the 1st. Do I...

EARLY UPGRADE

So I have been with EE since July 1999 when it was actually One 2 One, and during the 24 years 3 months I have had my contract I have never used any other service provider.I had my phone stolen Saturday and Im not due for an upgrade until Jan 2024.  ...