Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! Paying bill

I've been trying for days now to pay my bill online and it keeps saying to try again later. I can't call them because my phone has suspended until I pay the bill. Any ideas what I can do. I also live abroad so going into a shop is not an option. Many...

Elle456 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Bill query

Hi, I’ve notice that my bill has been nearly £20 dearer than it was when i started my contract, can you show a break down of why this/what ive started paying extra for?

Upgrade

Hi, may be a silly question but normally when i have upgraded in the past the new plan starts within 12-24 hours. Has this changed or is does it start when the phone arrives? Thanking you in advance 

Chigzz by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! shared broadband hub

hi  everyone .. ok so i have a mobile account with ee and also a shared broadband hub thing which i no longer use  and want to cancel .does any one know how to cancel this ....

Zeus47 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Advisors failed to help

Called today and had an advisor say I wouldn’t need to pay an upgrade fee asked multiple times if it was correct, said I’d call back once I decided which phone called back 15 minutes later and the new advisor says I have to pay £202 . The team leader...

Resolved! Account name incorrect

Just recently switched my account over into my name which meant opening a new account over the phone. The person I was speaking to somehow misspelt my name (Harry) even after asking me to spell it out for them. Just posting on here if there’s any way...

Harry903 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Increase in charged

I have a sim only card and EE have doubled my payments without any agreement from me (or not that I am unaware) it looks like my contract has ended and they have just started a new one, no email or phone call.  Can they do this? It has gone from £10....