Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Hi

hi I want to take out another contract phone please would I be able to 

Payment queries

My payment date is normally the end of the month,why was a part payment taken today ?13/11/2023.Yvonne Williams 

Yyy3 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Overdue amount £0.00

I've just paid my bill and received an email receipt. When I go to set up a direct debit online, I get a notification that there's an overdue amount of £0.00 and I can't set up a direct debit until the bill is paid. When I go to pay the bill nothing ...

Upgrade set up

I've clearly missed something I think, chose an upgrade and got the new phone but I think I've not activated something. Online my plan shows as that of the new upgrade with a lot more GB for data but I'm still getting data warnings after using only 2...

JuJu1979 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! change direct debit

Hello, my bank account has been blocked and I would like to change the direct debit to another bank, how do I do it? thanks.