Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Upgrading early to SIM only - how long does it take?

Hi allI have recently undertaken an early upgrade from a phone plan (due to end 1st October) to a much cheaper SIM only one, which incurred an early upgrade fee that I've paid for. I've received the confirmation email but nothing else has changed. Pl...

bruja by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Upgrade offer not available due to price increases

So I got sent a text saying I can upgrade for no fee and without trading my phone in if I go on a plan that is the same or higher than the one I am on. My plan is the £101 iPhone plan but because of price increases it has gone up to £126ish so there ...

I need sim unlimited for Internet

I have got 2 Internet boxes but I use only one as other wasn't working properly.  However, I still pay for both sim cards .At ee shop I been advised to cancel both boxes contract and start a new contract with unlimited sim. Your suggestion?

Refund and Trade in

I was over charged by £50, following numerous live chat conversation, i have been promised this refund, and received a text confirmation from EE that it has been processed, still no refund. I have also traded in a phone which i was offered a sum of m...

Issues updating

I’ve been offered an upgrade, I thought I purchased but didn’t receive any confirmation and now I’m lock out from upgrading? 

J94619 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful