Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Refund

Hi,I bought iphone 15 pro max on monthly basis@91 pound per month in October 2023 and on change of my mind i returned it within 14 days but Astonish and unhappy to hear from  EE representative that 30 pounds (Upfront) will be refunded instead of 121 ...

Resolved! Samsung watch

When your Samsung phone is due for upgrade, does that mean you can get a watch upgrade too? Thanks

Joanne53 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Missold contract and tablet

I'm writing here on behalf of my partner, Cholpon, who was missold a phone contact by the EE staff at Oxford Circus store in London. Cholpon was pressured into taking a 'free' tablet, even though she initially refused it, because we really have no ne...

Cholpon by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Monthly sim

Hi I’ve just ordered my son a phone for Christmas. It arrived Monday. The following day an EE sim arrived separately. I was like fab I can set it up soon. Just opened the parcel bag the phone arrived in and that has a sim also. Which do I use? Any id...

Resolved! Unknown charges

Last night 16/10/23 at 22.42 I was charged £23.99 from Boku. Who is this and why was I charged 

Resolved! Need to pay final bills from abroad

Someone please help!I cancelled my broadband and asked to move my phone to pay as you go because I was leaving to go travelling. I thought I'd pay the final bills, so I cancelled my direct debits. Unfortunately I hadn't, and only realised when I was ...

Re: Bill

I have been your client for several yearsI paid all my bills regularlyAt the beginning of October I changed my plan and phone with you.I also took a samet watch samdung 6.I was told that I would be paying £12 for it.Unfortunately for the 2nd bill I s...