Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Billing

Hi, I’ve just had a mobile bill for over £200 when I looked into it my sons phone number is getting charged huge amounts for Sony App Store. Another £68 has been charged already for Januarys bill. My son doesn’t have any Sony products and hasn’t agre...

Nic111 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Bill

Hi there I would like to know why my phone bill has went up to £80+ this is ridiculous I started at paying £54 am sure it was a month and it went up to £64 in a year and I was ok paying it but in the space of a month going up to £80+ is a joke worst ...

Megankelvin by Valued Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Overpay

Hello teamI would Ike to know why do I pay 81 £every month when my contract is 71 and how do I get any refunds if possible?

MariusBv by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Phone bill already paid..

Hi I went to pay my bill today which is due on the 6th January 2024 to find that it has already been paid and that my next payment will be taken out on the 6th of February. I haven't paid this bill to my knowledge. Has this happened to anyone else? D...

Resolved! wrong name on the bill and contract

my name is Hesam [edited] and on my contract paper and bills the surename is wirtten as [edited]that ''E'' is wrong.is it possible to change that? as I might use my bills for some documentation. [Mod edit: Image rejected as it contained personal info...

Microsoft App Charges - MFST

I have had 7 charges of £27.99 made to my mobile phone account to the Microsoft App Store. I have contacted Microsoft and they have no record of any charges made to my Microsoft account. We have not made these purchases. Could anyone help with the ne...

Gondle44 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Doubts about insurance for my devices

I took out an 11 month plan with EE along with my phone contract... and paid for EE FULLCOVER AND DAMAGE insurance. My question is the insurance and for both devices the only one of them in specific...? because I don't know what device the insurance ...