Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! PAC number

Has anyone been charged for cancelling their contract and trying to get their PAC number 14 days before their contract is due to end? 

amycog by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Extra cost to my plan

It looks like I have been charged twice to one  number. I have a few numbers added to my bill, recently I have added another number, and took pay monthly phone for my doughter (iPhone 14). I have my monthly charge for line and device plus extra cost ...

Screenshot_20231210_124352.jpg Screenshot_20231210_124357.jpg

Upgrade issues

Hi, my contract ended on the 18th of Nov 2023 I have been trying to upgrade for a few weeks but couldn't find a decent phone deal that didn't cost a bomb so I decided to just upgrade the sim to a pay and go one as my phone is still in great condition...

NonaC28 by Established Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Received tx messages

I have received a tx message saying that they couldn't take payment  but i don't know why they are taken payment my dd have come outAnyone had same thingThanks in advance 

Re: How do I check how long left on my contract

Hey it’s kultar here I have contract from ee sim from long time but I forget all details from what name that sim was registered  if u need more details I can provide  [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the pu...

Kultar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful