Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Unjust Billing

Hi, I wish to speak to someone who can help me with this stressful and frustrating situation. I have been an EE customer for many years almost paying £1XX.xx amount per month. but how ridiculous can you be as a company, I settled my Mobile Monthly Co...

DaveD3 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pay my bill

I my name is there already. I used to pay my bill on 12/11/2023 by phone call today I notice the service was blocked and asking to pay bill of 72 pounds. I thinking some people don't deserve the job they doing

Ambrozio by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE account showing as an 'unsecured loan'

Hi, I have 4 lines on my account (all family phones with EE). After an upgrade for one of these lines, it is now showing this upgrade on my credit report as an unsecured laon! This has only appeared since upgrade on that line and only showing that li...

Dmi44 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Re: How exactly do we pay our final bill?

I do not pay by direct debit. I left EE by porting my PAC to another provider. I do  have an outstanding amount to pay but My EE app showed 0 Pounds due. I waited for the letter stating my final bill or an email but did not receive it within a month....

ehocbel by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Problem

I had problems with my account, I need to make the payment and I don't know where to find the bill to pay. Or I wanted to change the bank where the direct debit will be made. grateful, Isabelle Siqueira 

Bella57 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Services restricted

I had my services restricted but I’ve now paid my bill via calling 360 and paying on my card but my services are still not working

Jo86_ by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

UGRADE RIP OFF

UGRADE RIP OFFee are charging  a third more than other companies for the same phonesthe have stopped anyone else from upgrading us cheaper and i for one am not standing for iti will be closing my ee account when it ends in september and signing up wi...

bulls by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 4 Helpful