Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 46 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Plan.com call that they are calling from EE

One of the sales representatives call me that he is calling from EE business and he have all my details how many devices I have how many numbers I have with EE and ask me if I want to update my account from personal to small business. If I will updat...

Monay by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Needs to cancel all adds on

Dear Sir/Madam you have withdraw money from my bank account without my permission as add on plan. I want you to cancel all my adds on in my account and contract. I've applied for unlimited data and text and voice plan for £27, but there is a " Unlimi...

Bill

Hello can I please get a call back from customer service at the earliest convenience thank you for your time I hope to hear from you tomorrow my number is ********** [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the pub...

Billing

Why does it say i still owe £175 on my app  when i have paid £153 off on the 20th dec?  

Resolved! early upgrade

wanted to upgrade my phone early but seem ya cannot do it online now . just seem to get a option to trade my old phone . i  dont want to do that . but paying some upfront to get one early used to be fine wich is what i wanted to do. has that option b...

onyaface by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

See your Itemised Usage

Hi there I was wondering if some one could tell me how I see my usage do u see it on your monthly bill or is there another way of seeing it like text mins and data  any help will be very much grateful 

Den123 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Contract

My contract has ended but looking to leave EE when i cancell my accout will i have to pay for a full month Thanks