Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

How seriously are EE on customers loyalty?

I've been a loyal customer with EE for 17+ years now and built up a reaonable loyalty discount with them over these years. I have recently been moved  over  by EE to another contract with out my explicit concent and as part of the move I have lost al...

Raj37 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mobile phone billing AppStore

 Hi I was trying to add my ee number as payment method on AppStore but always get an errors saying (There may be a billing issue with your mobile account. Contact your provider or add a new payment method.)Does anyone know how to fix this thanks

769C3B6C-9E2D-4593-97C5-8559427A41FA.jpeg

Cancel Subscription

Hi EE,I have advised in November 2023 that I am cancelling my SIM only subcription / contract that is due to end 20 December 2023. Can someone from EE confirm for me that my subscription is already cancelled. As I have already cancelled my direct deb...

Resolved! Applying Forces discount

Hello,where and how do I apply the discount code to my account? the link on the discount page where I received the code just sends me to a generic EE page 

JakeJJJ by Visitor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Roaming

I was recently abroad and my phone is barred from buying add ons as per my request, but for some reason I have been charged nearly £50 extra in my bill this month, my little grandson was playing with my phone, which he may have tried to add on data o...