EE Community

Investigator
mark10
Accepted Solution

Smart Packs

To t mobile, or ee or whatever you want to be called. There is clearly a problem with the smart packs on t mobile. Pleas, will one of the customer service staff get on this forum and tell us what they are doing to reinstate the packs? 

None of us are able to get through due to 'a high volume of calls' ..... just let us know what has happened, what you are doing to fix it ..... in other words, I am asking you to give some customer service! Thanks, Mark

Investigator
loricfinwal179

Re: Smart Packs

Neither the 150 number or the paid customer service number is accepting calls. We'd better be compensated for this. 

Explorer
Toeniaaaa

Been trying to phone them all morning re; smart packs!!!!
Explorer
Toeniaaaa

Has anybody managed to get through to them? I call 150 and it cuts me off due to a high call volume. Cant use my texts, internations texts, email or internet off my phone, I NEED THIS SMART PACK SORTING NOW!!!!
Explorer
raywright

My smart pack disappeared this morning.

Sort it out asap please EE/T-mobile.

Not happy.

Investigator
RhiannonLinacre

Not letting me get through to customer services, have no way of sending texts or the internet, anything could happen!! Fuming....

Investigator
loricfinwal179

what smart parks have disappeared? mine was the one where you top up £15 the month before and receive unlimited free texts and 500mb of internet this month.

Investigator
RhiannonLinacre

I top up £10 a month and get unlimited texts, unlimited internet by texting monthweb to 441 and then £5 calling credit as the monthweb takes off £5 credit... i thought it was something wrong with my phone but it has settled my mind knowing everyone else has this problem, do t mobile even reply to these EE Community messages? really not happy this morning due to this.

brendonx
Topics: 114
Kudos: 1,557
Solutions: 1,074

They do but it isn't instant. This community forum is for the users to help each other. But things like this needs to be answered by the CS team they will reply but may be later today or maybe tomorrow. They only have 3 CS team members on here and I believe they also man the phones as well.
Brendon

EE Contact Details...

150 from EE Mobile
07953 966250 from any other phone

If you think I helped please take time to press the button below

Investigator
RhiannonLinacre

When I rang they said that there was a que and they would disconnect my call and try again later! If anyone gets through can you please tell us all what is happening and how to get it back up and running or when it will be fixed? :smileymad:

sjvarm

its rediculous, iv got the same problem as you got my bundle yesterday had sent 1 text and 1 phonecall but all of my texts and minutes and internet have gone already, and as my phone is now playing up after dropping it i cant even get through to t-mobile when i ring! and have no means of getting in contact unless i top up again!

EE sort it out will you?!

Investigator
Alison71

Me too been ringing since 7.30am this morning i top up £10.00 a month and get unlimited texts. Got nothing at all keep getting a text message saying insufficient funds!!!

Considering they are busy, they were quick enough to send me a new code to top up to a new plan!!!!

Compensation is needed T.Mobile!!!

Investigator
RhiannonLinacre

If anyone gets through can you please let me know on here? hopefully it is a glitch and they put us all back onto our normal plans.

Investigator
scottwilcox

Ah! At least its not just me then! Got a text through from them saying i only had 98p letf and no allowances! I only put the £10 smartpack on a couple of days ago and barely used the phone! I notice now my credit is going down as well - despite it being synced with my wi-fi and i've not used it other than to check balance (which i thought was free?!)...it was 98p at 8:30am this morning and its now 72p. Come on EE/T Mobile - sort this out ASAP and give us our Smartpacks back at least!!!!!!

Investigator
maxrod

Same here!! It's a cliche, but I also thought it was just me.

EE should release some sort of press statement, but of course, they are not going to.

This is outrageous!!!

In my case, I had £0.00 so when I tried to use my phone, I couldn't. However, I think of the poor people who are unaware of this situation and when they are, it will be too late, their balances will have gone down BIG TIME.

This is pure THEFT.

brendonx
Topics: 114
Kudos: 1,557
Solutions: 1,074

It is not theft. It is a fault obviously as it is effecting so many. Once you get into contact with T-Mobile they will rectify it. It is only theft if T-Mobile refuse to sort it
Brendon

EE Contact Details...

150 from EE Mobile
07953 966250 from any other phone

If you think I helped please take time to press the button below

Investigator
maxrod

Not interested in starting a controversy. Call it whatever you want, but something that belongs to us has been taken away from us.

We need it back and NOW.

Investigator
Alison71

I have been trying for 3 hours to contact them, how much longer is it going to take????

Investigator
loricfinwal179

Still cant get in touch either. 

Investigator
loricfinwal179

Theres customers service advisers on here they've replied to other posts in the last 40 mins on this section.