EE Community

Established Contributor
s1mon87

Orange 'Your Account' not working..

I've had this problem all week. When I log into my Orange account online, it comes up with a darker screen where an advert usually pops up saying "EE has landed" or something similar... The advert doesn't show so I can't press the 'x' in the top corner to dismiss it and continue to my account. I can't make any changes because of this. Anyone else having this problem? Orange Helpers have very kindly ignored me (as normal) :mansad: when I asked them for help.

Thanks to anyone who can help! :manlol:

Samsung Galaxy S4 user on 4GEE
jmitchel

Re: Orange 'Your Account' not working..

Have you tried emptying your web browsers cache and deleting your history?

I've noticed that since a few weeks ago, EE are now sending 4GEE, Orange and T-Mobile all to the same online account log-in page now on the EE website.

Community stars programme
Established Contributor
s1mon87

I always reset everything in my browser at the end of each session, so yes. Even when I login on the EE website, I'm still redirected to the Orange website so the problem still exists.

Samsung Galaxy S4 user on 4GEE
Explorer
nick_parnell

Didn't work yesterday, not working today.. going on holiday in a couple of days and need to buy some travel bundles. Not that they will make any difference anyway as always seem to end up with mysterious data charges whatever bundle I buy. Feeling negative in the extreme.Time to move.