Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! EE Smart Hub Plus Port Forwarding

I have received my Smart Hub Plus today, having been persuaded to move from BT Broadband to EE Broadband for the benefits of Wifi 6.I have set up port forwarding in exactly the same way as I had it configured in my BT Smart Hub, to allow RDP access t...

garywood84 by Established Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Broadband

How do I get to talk to someone about my broken EE Broadband, I am tired of going round in circles with the diagnostic bot ! 

TedV by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Landline

Can anyone advise how long does it take for the Landline to become Active after migrating from BT Broadband & Landline to EE . Broadband working  but Landline NOT 

Cant connect router to my laptop

Whenever I enter the password for my wifi I get a message either saying its incorrect or cant connect.I had the same issue with the mobile until I scanned the QR code and so now it's ok, just need to connect the laptop. The Qr code showed the passwor...

Iain-84 by Investigator
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Router not dispatched

Hi. I placed an order on 27th November to change broadband from bt to EE. I was guaranteed there would be no switch off or any time without the Internet as I work from home. Internet is due to switch tomorrow and my order says not dispatched for the ...

Router is fliashing light blue

Hi all. First time posting and i need you help please.Today at 2:00pm my router started flashing light blue. I restarted the router, i did a factory reset but nothing. The thing is that the account is in my gerlfriend's name and phone and she sent th...

argyris by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE/BT broadband router in modem or stelth mode.

I took out an EE/BT broadband contract and received a Smart Hub SH31B. I logged into the router and tried to put it into modem or stelth mode so I can connect it to my mesh network. This was unsuccessful due to the settings heavily restricted by EE/B...

HARVS980 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful