Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Pairing broadband problem

Hello I've just set up an account with EE. I've been a customer for over two years, but for some stupid reason I still have to set up an account! You'd have thought that would have happened automatically when I became a customer, but no it clearly is...

Meeross garage door opener

I have a garage door opener that shows the wifi connection as 25%, I have 4 BT disc as a mesh system the disc connected to the router is the furthest away from the Meeross device and yet this is the disc that it connect to, i.e there are 2 disc close...

Tx1oss by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Broadband equipment

I recently changed over from BT to EE broadband and set it up all fine but what are the other two boxes. Most likely extension for wifi but no instructions one black and one grey. EE shop didn’t have a clue about them any ideas ?? 

my broadband don't work at 3 days

The light of my moden stay comply red, this one is the 3rd day, I don't have Internet in my house and for make this worse I need the Internet for work. I tray contact EE by phone and they send to me for one application don't work to.

MaxSan by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New EE 1.6gb install speed questions only 900mb

So today the new box was installed meaning the house can accept the 1.6gb fibre. Doing a few speed tests wireless and wired we are getting 900mb-910mb on both. Called up and spoke to a sales rep who said this is normal and that no wired connection ca...

Resolved! Router performance deteriorated

Hi, I have a 2019 Smart Hub and over the last few weeks it has significantly reduced WiFi performance, speed, dropouts, range all affected.It’s gone on too long to be a broadband issue and I can’t stream TV any more. Tried 5Ghz/2.5Ghz switching. Rest...