Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

VoIP

When will EE switch to VoIP and switch off my analogue landline?  Will my existing cordless phone work with VoIP?

JL49 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Landline telephone wire

Replacing window and telephone line is attached to the old window. Who is responsible for taking down the line to enable the replacement window to be installed.       Thanks 

byphee6 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broadband box

Hi its Sarah ***** a customer  from you I'm getting sick and tired  off my box going offline all the time when it's always bout a week away from being payed it's getting ridiculous  if it carrys on doing this then I'll won't be paying you guys I'll b...

Resolved! hello

im abit confused with the LOGIN info i want to use my own router i found my broadband username its the password info im getting abit confused with i need help and i want to know I'm upgrading to gfast on the 11th of august i know you will get a gfast...

Buying a separate modem (?)/using third-party router

After moving house a couple of months ago, things have calmed down enough for me to consider switching out the supplied (white) EE Smart Router. I used a fantastic ASUS RT-AX82U at my old place which I wanted to tag in, but spent the last half a day ...

DG_070 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 5 Helpful