Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Account closure complaint

Hi, I cancelled my EE broadband in March and was told my account would be closed and a final bill issued.It is now nearly September and I still haven't received this or the refund I am owed.I keep receiving bills and demands for payment (including a ...

Broadband was meant to go live today?

Hello all,have been waiting all day for the broadband to go live. Called EE to which they said they’re waiting for the engineer to sort the line. But was told they finish around 6pm?flashing yellow light on the hub, haven’t received any email or text...

Networking

Hello, my name is Jhulismara [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details such as your full name as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Jhulis95 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful