Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! Cant remove device from smart hub

Hi all, I have been trying to delete a device/devices from my EE wifi but i cannot seem to do it. When i go on the smart hub page i am going to 'My Network' page and then the list of devices appear in a list. I have found the relevent device and clic...

Resolved! Free full fibre installation?

Hi all,Does anyone know, if I sign to a EE fast fibre broadband package, will BT/EE install the required fibre from the cabinet on the roadside outside my house, up to my house?  And if they do would it be free?  I have fibre to the cabinet outside m...

SteveoD1 by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Migrate Plusnet ADSL and BT landline to EE

Hi, asking on behalf of my aunt as I seem to be the family IT person! - she has Plusnet ADSL and BT phoneline and looking to simplify and I'll suggest she goes to EE. Where she lives FTTC and digital voice is only option on EE checker . Am I right in...

insert_name by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mis-sold service

Absolutely awful service.  I was persuaded to move over from Sky after 20 years with a package including Broadband and TV. Since moving on 4 October it has been one issue after another. The TV package did not include what was agreed - mis-sold. The B...

Resolved! Broadband

My broadband bill has gone up from £19 to £59 .i am a pensioner on pension credit ,when I signed up I asked would it go up , and he said no grrr I feel I have been coned .i will be cancel my dd at the bank .