Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

My Old router

Hi My Ee bright box is about 5 years old is there a new one out? Is it free with my my plan? And does it have more range than the old one? Is there a range extender if is not better? 

Tom1223 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Wifi

Hiw do I find out what GHz my wifi is please? I want it to support an outdoor security camera? 

Resolved! Replacing EE Smart Hub with DECO

I am trying to replace my EE smart hub with a pair of DECO S7 units. I have FTTP, so want to connect the DECO to the ONTOn the DECO app, it’s asks for my broadband username and password - where can I get this from?@XRaySpeX ???

I am not too techi minded. Mesh and EE smarthubs

Mesh and FTTC. I have EE smarthub and wondered if I can change and use a TP-Link Deco X60 AX3000. My broadband is at one end of the house and  does not travel well to the other.Looking at this as would give whole home coverage. My issue is I am readi...

Buzz2022 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Land line fault

HELLO. My landline is down. I live inthe BB7 area is any one out there having a similar problem. I have used the 66033 number but each time I try to send the teext it fails

anon2047 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful