Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! Moving abroad

Hello,  I'am about to subscribe to a 24 month broadband contract but I'll probably move abroad within the next 12 months. Will I be able to terminate my contract without early termination fees ?  Thanks Leo

Resolved! EE Smart Hub Plus and digital voice

HiI am switching from BT to EE.  The switchover date is a couple of weeks away. I have just connected my new EE Smart Hub Plus and home phone using the digital adapter.  This is the same setup that I had with the BT router.  After a slight delay, the...

campbela by Investigator
  • 14 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Charged for router i returned

I had ordered a router from both BT and EE. I never went through with the broadband for various reasons and contacted both BT and EE to order returns bag. I was told that the companies were merging and to send both routers back to the same address, w...

Hlarmour by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broadband Dropping Out

Hello,I have recently made the switch from BT to EE broadband - moving from standard fibre to G Fast - in the past few months and recently I have been experiencing a large number of dropouts. Just this afternoon, I have had 4. When I go into the rout...

IMG_1506.jpeg
Cortex by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Smart Hub Plus to G Fast

I'm new to EE and have been provided with a Smart Hub Plus . My master socket is an Openreach 5C with a phone port and a G Fast port. The cable supplied with the hub does not fit in the G Fast port. I am currently using the Hybrid Connect to access t...

Re: Replacing EE Smart Hub with DECO

I found your post when searching for "replacing EE smart hub with DECOToday I received a DECO X73-DSL which I thought would be a breeze to set up. Unfortunately not. I  currently have a G-fast connection in my house FTTC to the cabinet. When setting ...