Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Re: Phone contract

We have home broadband with EE. When I go to MyEE -> View Plans, I don't see any dates, just the following in the Plan Details:PLAN INFORMATION Plan nameFibre Plus Broadband with landlinePlan statusACTIVELandline numberxxxxx-xxxxxxDoes that mean we a...

Flashing green light

I unplugged my hun this morning as we were having wallpaper done. Have plugged it back in but it’s just flashing green? It’s meant to be solid green while restarting but it’s just flashing. Have tried resetting it but still doing the same thing? 

Cancel landline

I haven't used my landline for years and have been told you no longer have to have one to have braodbandAm I able to cancel the landline and keep the broadband if I have a braodband contract?

Return router bag - how to obtain

When i received my new EE router reference was made to a return bag - however not provided.A recent email also offers this, but suggests logging on and getting a bag sent - no easy link once logged on to get a bag sent. Please check and help. 

mrw19 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BT to EE

Hi Just changed from BT to new EE fibre to then find I out I could have got 3 months free with newest EE .I was advised to cancel new EE and wait for new router  etc . My fibre cable has been installed with current router .Trouble is its terrible and...

sjc501 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Broadband down in Mansfield?

I have no broadband in the Clipstone area of Mansfield. Tried following the helpline suggestion of texting FAULT, but it just bounces back The website says to text help to the same number (66033), but that bounces back too.The router is showing red, ...