Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

New EE 1.6gb install speed questions only 900mb

So today the new box was installed meaning the house can accept the 1.6gb fibre. Doing a few speed tests wireless and wired we are getting 900mb-910mb on both. Called up and spoke to a sales rep who said this is normal and that no wired connection ca...

Resolved! Router performance deteriorated

Hi, I have a 2019 Smart Hub and over the last few weeks it has significantly reduced WiFi performance, speed, dropouts, range all affected.It’s gone on too long to be a broadband issue and I can’t stream TV any more. Tried 5Ghz/2.5Ghz switching. Rest...

Guarantee speed

I ordered a brodband from EE. In the contract I was promised 150mbps, but 100mbps is guaranteed. Today the engineer installed the broadband, fired it up for the first time and tested it??? 16mbps, second test 21mbps. This is not even a quarter of wha...

WiFi Hub Plus - Can't connect discs or game mode

Me again!So after having issues with latency spikes with the white smart hub, EE ended my contract and put me on a new one with a black Friday deal, to essentially get me a smart hub plus which should help with my issues. I was told at the time that ...

Jonjon1239 by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gateshead, UK, internet problem

I have facing an internet problem since 3rd December 2023. The internet can only be accessed in the kitchen and it is so unconvenienced to me.   There are times where, it cannot be accessed at all - sometimes I will do work from home. I have no probl...

siti1986 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Digital home phone says no service on your line

Hi, I have bought 2 digital home phones to work with the new EE hub. I have registered them with the hub and they show up in the HUB control centre as within reach. However both phones say no service on your line. If you scroll down the message it sa...

heelisp by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful