Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

GPON terminal

Just moved into a house which seems to have multiple sockets but the fibre line is connected to a GPON terminal. EE have said fibre will be switched on on the 16th. Just wondering if anyone knows what the GPON terminal is and should I plug router int...

Broadband offers

I have just received an offer for EE Broadband and unlimited data sims. It looks good, however I cannot go ahead and order it as I keep being accosted by the following screen:Is EE aware that this is happening? Do they care? It's been like this for o...

robomeara_0-1699543465054.png
robomeara by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Move from BT to EE Broadband

Hello,Following the introduction of ‘New EE’ I’ve agreed to move my broadband from BT to EE. Whilst going through the sales script I queried whether I would be charged a disconnection fee by BT, which I was assured I wouldn’t. I’ve since received an ...

Phone call

Someone was due to phone my husband at 3pm today regarding tv package and business phone package. Unfortunately the business consultant failed to call. Not very impressed as we altered plans so we could take this call. Take it our business is not req...

Kazza56 by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Xbox game pass

Since setting up our how broadband to EE and with faster speeds for gaming I can't seem to play any cloud gaming on my Xbox game pass, every game on there says lon queues ahead but loads of my friends who also pay Xbox don't have this issue. Any else...

Moving home

I am hoping to move home soon, if I do will I have to take my present router with me,  or will I get a new one ?

mickplum by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Discovery+ Activation - No EE Mobile

Hi, I feel like I have been going round and round in circles over the last 4 weeks with advisors filling in forms to try and resolve the issue but never getting further than that - I don’t know if anybody has any tips to get this resolved. I changed ...

Change of broadband

Can I ask, I rang up ee yesterday to change my broadband deal, they advised me to switch to BT as it was a better deal. My bill date is the 21st November, the engineer is coming out on 22nd November. As far as I’m aware you pay for the month ahead, s...

Cjolivia by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful