Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Techincal issue boardband

Hi, in the last month I have ported my number to EE network and I also take a board band and I want to update my number xxxxxxxxxxx and  I want the technician to fix the board band in my home [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your po...

Resolved! No sound on Digital Phone

I have recently transitioned from BT to EE broadband including a digital landline using a BT phone adapter and the original handset(s) (Panasonic). I have the EE hub and internet access is fine. The hub manager shows the adapter is registered and “in...

Resolved! Payment issue

Hi I paid my bill yesterday however when I clicked pay and it went through it said page not found. The money has been taken out my bank and after speaking to my bank twice they've said it needs canceling your end. I had no broadband yesterday as I ca...

Kelz275 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Port Forwarding

Trying to open different port to different home ipstrying to get these ips 192.168.1.76, 192.168.1.240, 192.168.1.232 to port forward all of these port 443, 22, 8080, 80, 2022so i can access out side my network for my home serverTrying to open port 4...

Derby - Internet been down for 5 days now

I've spoken to someone almost everyday. No idea what's goin on, they don't seem to either, other than 'there was a problem and it was being fixed on Friday'. Router turns on but just blinks aqua. Even after resetting, switching on & off, etc. Now hav...