Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

bad signal

I switched from BT to EE because the broadband signal was always stopping and it continues to stop with EE I think I'm going to give up and look for another provider

Intermittent broadband

Hi allI  am starting to get fed up with my broadband connection.....the router keeps dropping out( orange lights flashing etc) and it is now happening several times an hour over the past few day, and when I try to contact eeIt gets passed to be who t...

No home internet

Having come out the other side of a 7 day “outage”, l have no home internet, BT router on with lights, but no connection to my laptop, have gone through the unplugging/plugging back in with the same results as previous, l seem to have internet via th...

EE Smart Hub SH31B & BT Halo 3 black discs.

I have just switched from BT to EE after receiving an email from BT, as I need 7 Halo discs to cover my old Cottage with 2ft + thick stone walls, I have to mainly feed the discs on Cat6 cables. Because of this I asked the advisor several times are th...

HTPC won't connect to the internet

Hi, I have a mini pc in my living room that I use for Spotify, streaming music from my NAS drive etc. I've just upgraded to BT/EE superfast broadband and I can't get the mini PC connected to the internet. The router has assigned an IP to the PC, the ...

Resolved! Scam text?

Text from +44 794 205 3856 Saying my account temporarily suspended need to update payment method on link <link removed for safety reasons> As I am currently struggling to attach my new BB account I was tempted and did hit the link. Looks very genuine...

PhilB22 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Setting up Superhub on EE App (1.6GB)

HeyIs it just me or is anyone else having problems setting up the new hub in the EE app ?You try to manage the internet with the app, a software update window pops up for the new hub and it tells you that the update will take between 20 and 60 minute...

svsaunders by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Change contact number

I've been trying to view bills without success. I found a page where I was asked to add a device so selected EE broadband. It then said it would send a code.The number it was going to send to I haven't used in over 10 years! I can't fibd a way to vie...

Neil_F by Valued Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful